It is no mystery that I have serious sweet tooth. Anyone that knows me knows that if there is a plate of cookies in front of me I cannot resist to take at least one.
With all the sweet treats and indulgences of the summer I sometimes find it hard to keep my sugar cravings at bay. So this sweet little treat is perfect to satisfy, without spiking my insulin and it’s even wholesome enough to give to my kids too.
Try out this recipe and let me know if you love it as much as I do!
Im my opinion, working to optimizing your nutrition requires balance of finding strategies that work for you.
- 1 cup organic steel cut oats
- 1 ripe organic banana
- 2 tbsp PB2
- 1 whole organic egg
- 1 tbsp organic chai seeds
- 1/4c organic Camino dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Mix oats and pb2.
- Mash in tips banana to combine.
- Add in egg- combine.
- Toss in chia seeds and chocolate chips.
- Scoop round balls on parchment paper and bake for 15 minutes.
- Cool and enjoy!